Your Mission Should You Choose To Accept It
Help Engage Technologies Corporation Win the War for Talent
Why Veterans are great employees
- You know more than anyone, how challenging it is to recruit and retain the best employees.
- 7 Eagle Group can deliver the CAD Designer, Project Engineer, Field Service Technician, Mechanical Assembler and other laborers you need to compete in a global economy.
Veterans Soon Available for Immediate Hire
We have hundreds of pre-qualified military Veterans available to start working for immediately or we can conduct a custom search. Watch a few sample Video Intros here.
It's a Smart Move to Team Up With 7 Eagle Group
- Describe your ideal candidate, and in just a few days, we’ll present a shortlist of Veterans.
- Watch Video Intros to quickly evaluate the Veteran’s personality, communication skills, and enthusiasm to ensure you interview the best candidates.
- We NEVER let our fee get in the way of a Veteran landing a job.
- Choose from three staffing options:
- 18% Placement Fee due after the new employee starts.
- “Pay-As-You-Go” terms eliminates your financial risk and ensures your new employee stays long-term
- Some Veterans may come with Federal Tax Credits of $2,400 to $9,600.
- Groom the exact talent you need.
- 7 Eagle Group provides cyber free training to transitioning service members.
- The military pays the salary and benefits for up to six months saving you an estimated $30,000 per intern!
- 7 Eagle Group can be your Employer of Record and provide full benefits and insurance for your contractor.
- The employee will be on our books, not yours.
GIVING BACK TO OUR HEROES!
For every Veteran you hire at your company, 7 Eagle Group will cover all costs of training another Veteran for a lucrative career in Cyber Security. Recent Success Stories:
Alisha Barraw, a US Army Veteran from TN swapped her low-paying retail job for a six-figure salary career as a Pen Tester.
Four months ago, Dustin Derek, a US Army Veteran from OH, was driving trucks. Now, he’s a Cyber Analyst at Cisco Systems earning $72K.
After training P/T for six months with 7 Eagle Group, Josh Koonce, US Army Veteran from TN, landed a Compliance Engineer job.