TRAIN THE EXACT CYBER SECURITY TALENT YOU NEED!
Stop the Insanity!
- Fighting over the same shallow talent pool of cyber professionals.
- Getting forced into bidding wars and overpaying on salaries and recruiting fees.
- Hiring professionals who possess some — NOT ALL — of the skillsets you need.
- Watching your top employees quit for better offers at your competitors.
- Spending your precious time, resources and money on recruiting.
There’s an easier and much better way to hire and keep the cyber team you need!
HOW IT WORKS
DEVELOP CUSTOM CURRICULUM
- Tell us the specific skillsets and certifications you require.
Together we’ll build a thorough and custom training curriculum for your position.
SELECT YOUR INTERNS
- We’ll evaluate hundreds Veterans interested in your opportunity who possess a high likelihood for success.
- You’ll evaluate their assessment results, watch 2-minute video introductions, and read resumes.
- Select your favorites to participate in the internship.
TRAIN THE VETERANS
- Interns can be employees of either 7 Eagle Group or your company and receive a weekly stipend plus health insurance.
- With training partners such as Range Force and Cybrary, we provide a full schedule of technical courses.
- Veterans will work in cohorts, attend workshops with industry leaders, and be matched with mentors.
HIRE YOUR FAVORITES
- At any time, you have the option to hire your favorite(s) interns as employees, contractors, or freelancers.
- 7 Eagle Group charges a small Placement Fee.
Sample Training Programs
- We can build a custom program for ANY technical position, certifications required, etc.
- Your program will be FULLY CUSTOMIZED to suit your needs and specific requirements.
- We can train…
- Tier 1 Cyber Security Analysts
- Tier 2 Cyber Security Analysts
- Penetration Testers
- System Administrators
- Robotics Engineers
Why This is a Smart Business Move
Alfredo is completing a six-month internship with Cisco Systems and on track to become a certified Pen Tester.
- Over 345,000 unfilled cyber security positions today because of the massive talent shortage.
- By “manufacturing” your own talent, you avoid competing — and getting in bidding wars — with other companies eager to hire the same few talented professionals.
- Your interns will graduate with the exact required skills, experiences, and certification saving you time and money.
- The new employees will feel a sense of loyalty and gratitude to your company and be much more likely to remain as long-term.
- You will truly made an enormous life-changing impact in four of our country’s heroes who will be on track to enjoy lucrative and rewarding careers.
SCHEDULE A CASUAL 5-MINUTE CONVERSATION TO LEARN MORE
ADD SUPERSTAR TALENT TO YOUR TEAM
How would you like a retired Navy SEAL running your tech sales team? What about a former Army Ranger as your Operations Director or a recently transitioned Air Force staff sergeant with an active security clearance anchoring your cyber security department?
These impressive men and women — who are highly skilled, goal-oriented, team players, coachable, and don’t know the word, “quit” — are standing by to serve your company.