SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING INTERNSHIP
If you’re interested in making a huge difference in the lives of our country’s military heroes and launching a career in either social media or marketing, we want to meet you!
7 Eagle Group is a national recruiting firm that specializes in helping talented military Veterans connect with great careers.
Clients include Cisco Systems, BASF, FedEx, General Dynamics, as well as hundreds of other smaller companies throughout a variety of industries including cyber security, manufacturing, and aerospace.
We have an immediate need for two new team members — one to work in our Social Media department and one to work in our Marketing Department
These are 3-month work-from-home internships.
Afterwards, you can transition to a 7 Eagle Group employee with salary plus benefits or stay on as an Independent Contractor.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES
Since we focus on helping the military, we prefer to hire Veterans or their spouses.
More important to us than what is on your resume, is your passion for helping the military community, your desire to learn and launch a successful career.
We welcome Veterans and military spouses of ALL AGES to apply.
If you have dreams of starting your own social media or marketing agency, this is the perfect training ground.
You’ll build a portfolio of real-world examples and have an enormous amount of responsibility.
We’ll teach you the necessary skills and strategies to be successful and use your skills to generate revenue.
You’ll develop the confidence you need to run you own company or get hired quickly.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
No experience necessary for either position — we’ll train you!
- Create and share interesting content with our audiences via LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Develop ideas for podcasts.
- Engage with Veterans and hiring managers on social platforms.
- Help grow our followers and engagements.
- Leverage platforms to identify prospective clients.
- Explore new ways to reach our audience.
- Write and distribute press releases.
- Analyze results.
- Develop and write marketing campaigns for a variety of channels including email, direct mail, social, phone.
- Conduct focus groups with Veterans and hiring managers.
- Build referral programs.
- Conduct A/B split tests.
- Work with business development reps to improve strategies.
- Analyze results.
Choose a 20 hours/week or 40 hours/week schedule.
Set your preferred hours (it can be any time, 7 days/week).
$100/week stipend if you work 20 hrs/week or $200/week if you work 40 hrs/week.
If you’ve enjoyed the internship after three months, you’ll have the opportunity to join 7 Eagle Group as a W2 employee with salary plus benefits….either F/T or P/T.
Please complete the quick form below.
We will then contact you to schedule a Zoom interview.