HIGHLY SKILLED MILITARY TALENT FOR YOUR TEAM
Help Kapalya Win the War for Talent
- As the CEO at Kapalya, you know more than anyone, how challenging it is to recruit and retain the best employees.
- 7 Eagle Group can deliver skilled high professionals you need to compete in a global economy.
- It’s a patriotic act and a smart business move to hire a transitioning service member or Veteran.
Available for Immediate Hire
Choose from hundreds of Military Veterans and Transitioning Service Members available right now. Or, 7 Eagle Group can conduct a custom search to identify the talent you want.
Fill Your Open Positions with Superstars
- Describe your ideal candidate, and in just a few days, we’ll present a shortlist of pre-qualified candidates eager to work for your company.
- Watch Video Intros to quickly evaluate the candidate’s personality, communication skills, and enthusiasm to ensure you interview the best candidates.
- Choose from three staffing options:
- 18% Placement Fee due after the new employee starts.
- “Pay-As-You-Go” terms eliminates your financial risk and ensures that your new employee stays long-term.
CAREER TRANSITION PROGRAM
- In exchange for providing a transitioning service member with his or her first job, the military will cover up to six months of salary and benefits.
- Save an estimated $30,000 (based on a cyber analyst’s average comp).
- Many possess active Security Clearances and COMPTIA Certifications like A+, Network+, and Security+.
- One-time Placement Fee paid in monthy installments after candidate starts working.
- 7 Eagle Group can be your Employer of Record and provide full benefits and insurance for your contractor.
- The employee is on our books, not yours.
Giving Back to Our Heroes
For every Veteran you hire at Kapalya, 7 Eagle Group will cover all costs of training a Veteran for a lucrative career in tech. Recent success stories:
Alisha Barraw, a US Army Veteran from TN swapped her low-paying retail job for a six-figure salary career as a Pen Tester.
Four months ago, Dustin Derek, a US Army Veteran from OH, was driving trucks. Now, he’s a Cyber Analyst at Cisco Systems earning $72K.
After training P/T for six months with 7 Eagle Group, Josh Koonce, US Army Veteran from TN, landed a Compliance Engineer job.