HIGHLY SKILLED MILITARY TALENT IS READY TO SERVE RESCRIPTION
Please watch this quick overview:
Thank you for considering partnering with 7 Eagle Group to recruit talented military Veterans and transitioning service members for your company’s critical positions. We truly appreciate your support of our country’s heroes with rewarding careers.
A little bit about us. 7 Eagle Group is 8 years old and our team features 25 Veterans, civilians, and military spouses who are deeply committed to helping companies like yours hire superstar talent.
WHAT TO EXPECT
TRUE TO OUR MISSION
WHEN YOU’RE READY TO START
Chairman & CEO
Help Rescription Win the War for Talent
Trusted Recruiting Partner to Hundreds of Great Companies
FILL YOUR OPEN POSITIONS WITH SUPERSTARS
Samples Video Intros of candidates presented to other clients:
CHOOSE FROM 2 OPTIONS
- 18% Placement Fee due after the new employee starts.
- Pay in installments starting 30 days after the start date to eliminate your financial risk and ensure that the new employee stays long-term and adds enormous value.
CAREER TRANSITION PROGRAM
- In exchange for providing a transitioning service member with his or her first job, the military will cover up to six months of salary and benefits.
- Placement Fee of $423/week not to exceed $10,998 for each Service Member (26 weeks x $423).
- Fee is only paid if the Service Member is still working with the Company.
- If Service Member is hired full-time as a W2 employee by the Company, a Conversion Fee is due to 7EG of $10,998 minus any weekly Placement Fees already made.
- Placement Fees are billed monthly at the end of every 30 days.
- Conversion Fees are billed in full on the new W2 Employee’s Day 7.
- Average hiring company saves $20,000 – $30,000 (based on average Year 1 compensation).
- No additional fee if you decide to transition the Candidate to a W2 Employee after the program.
GIVING BACK TO OUR HEROES
For every Veteran you hire at your company, 7 Eagle Group will cover all costs of training a Veteran for a lucrative career in tech. Recent success stories:
Alisha Barraw, a US Army Veteran from TN swapped her low-paying retail job for a six-figure salary career as a Pen Tester.
Four months ago, Dustin Derek, a US Army Veteran from OH, was driving trucks. Now he’s a cyber Analyst at Cisco Systems earning $72K.
After training P/T for six months with 7 Eagle Group, Josh Koonce, US Army Veteran from TN, landed a Compliance Engineer Job.
If you’re considering teaming up with 7 Eagle Group, please contact us or complete this quick form.