The 7 Eagle Group SkillBridge Program is a ground-breaking initiative that connects transitioning junior enlisted service members to early career internship opportunities that provides professional training and hands-on experience during their final 180 days of service.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY TO SKILLBRIDGE
In partnership with DoD SkillBridge, 7 Eagle Group provides a robust internship program designed to provide a “best in class” experience for our transitioning service members.
Our Internship Program is open to all service members and designed to help you gain in-depth, on-the-job training/job shadowing. Our focus centers in the Cyber and IT professions. We are fully hands-on from our first informational interview, and we walk you through the entire application process so you can make the best decision about your civilian career.
HOW WE DIFFERENTIATE FROM OTHER PROGRAMS
UNIQUE APPLICATION PROCESS
We provide additional online training or certifications to accompany your SkillBridge experience and enhance your marketability as a professional.
A PERSONAL ADVOCATE
Our Military and Veteran Affairs Team will work to identify a company that matches you with your skill sets, desired location and personally introduce you to the hiring manager.
• Open to Cyber and IT Professionals/all ranks
• Internships available nationwide
• Program is open year-round
• Degreed or non-degreed positions are available
ADVANTAGES WITH SKILLBRIDGE INTERNSHIP
- Experience may lead to employment upon completion of internship.
- Service members are relieved of military responsibilities for the duration of the program, allowing you to concentrate on the internship and proving your value in the civilian work force.
- Continue to receive your military pay and other benefits.
HOW IT WORKS
- Complete the Application form below. Please do this ASAP since it can take us 2-4 months to complete your government paperwork, schedule interviews, get approvals, etc.
- Attend a 20-minute Orientation call with Program Director, David Wallace. We’ll send you the time options immediately after you submit the Application below.
- If you decide to participate, we’ll share your profile with hundreds of CEOs and Chief Information Officers at companies throughout the U.S. offering exciting internship opportunities. When a hiring manager expresses interest in you, we’ll share the company name and all details so you can decide if you’d like to pursue it.
COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION
YOUR MILITARY LIAISON
Our Director, Military and Veterans Affairs, David Wallace, is well-known in the military recruiting community and is a subject matter expert dealing with the DoD SkillBridge.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS WITH SKILLBRIDGE PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Successfully provided over 142 SkillBridge opportunities to service members over the last 5 years.
- 84% Job Offer Acceptance Rate with SkillBridge participants.
- Created first SkillBridge Program approved by DoD for a Defense Contractor.
- Helped improve the SkillBridge Program for The White House’s Joining Forces Program, JP Morgan Chase’s Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes Veterans Employment Advisory Council.