Punctuality is a sign to employers that the candidate is serious and well deserving of the potential job position.
No hiring manager will hire a candidate who arrives late for an interview over someone that arrived on time. So here are a few tips for getting to the interview on time and relaxed:
- The night before, MAPQUEST your interview’s destination.
- The day of the interview, get dressed and prepared an hour before you plan to leave.
- Plan to leave at least a half hour early to account for any delays.
- If you arrive early, relax in your car, being early is way better than being late.
- Consider your questions, answers, and small talk before going in to the interview.
Checkout our video for more insight: